Here is our family calendar. I do my best to stay organized. After months of debating whether or not to buy the Pottery Barn wall pockets, calendar white board, and bulletin board I finally decided to just get them. I had spent way too much time trying to find something similar for less money. When all I really wanted were these (kind of like the entertainment center we are getting). Anyway, here is a picture of our calendar for the month of Febuary. I just filled it in but I'm sure other things will be added as the month moves on. The close up is the craziest day we have on the calendar (tomorrow)... 3 kids basketball games (1 double header) and 3 kids basketball picture times. We are a busy family but I wouldn't want it any other way. I love going to the kids games...it's the highlight of my week!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment