Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gavin's 1st Reconciliation

Gavin's 1st Reconciliation at St. Therese was tonight. When I was a kid we called it 1st Penance. Not sure why they are always changed the names of these things. I went to CCD at Queen of Peace, then my kids went to Religious Education in NJ, now they are in Faith Formation classes here in NC. Although...aren't they all the same thing!? We call it CCD as it should be. But that does confuse some...including me when I talk about it with the outside world. Anyway...Gavin was a little nervous about confessing his sins to the priest. But he did great! He won't tell me what sins he confessed...hmmmm I wonder what they could be? Gavin will make his 1st Communion this May. Today's picture is stuck on my phone...hopefully I'll be able to get it off before I put my 365 scrapbook together!

No comments:

Post a Comment