Okay so maybe not the entire garage but the corner we use most often is now clean. Thanks to a beautiful 63 degree day I cleaned out the family mini van & the "mud room" corner of our garage this afternoon. I managed to throw away all the old outgrown shoes the kids had in their bins & on the shoe shelves. Now it all looks fairly neat & organized....at least for a couple days!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Clean garage?
Okay so maybe not the entire garage but the corner we use most often is now clean. Thanks to a beautiful 63 degree day I cleaned out the family mini van & the "mud room" corner of our garage this afternoon. I managed to throw away all the old outgrown shoes the kids had in their bins & on the shoe shelves. Now it all looks fairly neat & organized....at least for a couple days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment