Happy New Year to all of you! I've added another thing to my daily to do list...this blog. I recently took up scrap booking with my friends here in NC. Those of you who know me know I love taking pictures. So, now I'm starting to have fun creating memory books for our family. In addition to that my friend got me interested in project 365. My goal is to take a picture every day this year capturing our life. I thought a great way to share our life with my family & friends far away would be to create a family blog. And so we begin 2010. My resolution is to truly try to enjoy every day. Although, life is chaotic & stressful....we all know life is too short not to treasure all that we have. I love being a stay at home mom & seeing my kids grow up. I wouldn't trade it for anything. But life is moving too fast & they are indeed growing up before my very eyes. I want to preserve the memories of our life, of my children for me & for them. I hope you enjoy a peek into our world!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Happy 2010!
Happy New Year to all of you! I've added another thing to my daily to do list...this blog. I recently took up scrap booking with my friends here in NC. Those of you who know me know I love taking pictures. So, now I'm starting to have fun creating memory books for our family. In addition to that my friend got me interested in project 365. My goal is to take a picture every day this year capturing our life. I thought a great way to share our life with my family & friends far away would be to create a family blog. And so we begin 2010. My resolution is to truly try to enjoy every day. Although, life is chaotic & stressful....we all know life is too short not to treasure all that we have. I love being a stay at home mom & seeing my kids grow up. I wouldn't trade it for anything. But life is moving too fast & they are indeed growing up before my very eyes. I want to preserve the memories of our life, of my children for me & for them. I hope you enjoy a peek into our world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, AnnMarie! Congratulations on getting started, and I look forward to following your progress. :)
ReplyDelete