Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the amount of laundry our family of 5 creates! And winter clothes are so much bigger than summer clothes. Today I did 4 loads of laundry. It piles up quickly. Since I spend so much time in the laundry room I've been working on cleaning it up & reorganizing. Although this is the biggest laundry room we've had in 3 houses we've owned it's still not big enough. It is a step up from 1/2 closet in our first house to full closet in our second house to actual room here. My dream would be to have a huge laundry/mud room with lots of storage & space. Hey...a girl can dream! Sad that these have become my dreams in life...ha ha ha. So for now I will work on making my laundry room a more pleasant & organized space. Gotta go take a load out of the dryer!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Loads of fun!
Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the amount of laundry our family of 5 creates! And winter clothes are so much bigger than summer clothes. Today I did 4 loads of laundry. It piles up quickly. Since I spend so much time in the laundry room I've been working on cleaning it up & reorganizing. Although this is the biggest laundry room we've had in 3 houses we've owned it's still not big enough. It is a step up from 1/2 closet in our first house to full closet in our second house to actual room here. My dream would be to have a huge laundry/mud room with lots of storage & space. Hey...a girl can dream! Sad that these have become my dreams in life...ha ha ha. So for now I will work on making my laundry room a more pleasant & organized space. Gotta go take a load out of the dryer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment