Yahoo! Our quest in finding more foods that Gavin will eat continues into week 2. Gavin & I went shopping again on Monday after school & he choose some new foods he would try. I made pork chop potato bake (thanks Aunt Kathy for the recipe). I've told him he can't tell me he doesn't like each & every food he tries. So, Gavin's new line when trying food is "it's okay but not my favorite". He used his line after trying the pork chops. I suggested dipping them in apple sauce...which he seamed to really like. Yeah...another food to add to the short list of things this child will eat. Let's not talk about the potatoes we tried to make him eat...he actually gagged.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Gavin likes pork chops!
Yahoo! Our quest in finding more foods that Gavin will eat continues into week 2. Gavin & I went shopping again on Monday after school & he choose some new foods he would try. I made pork chop potato bake (thanks Aunt Kathy for the recipe). I've told him he can't tell me he doesn't like each & every food he tries. So, Gavin's new line when trying food is "it's okay but not my favorite". He used his line after trying the pork chops. I suggested dipping them in apple sauce...which he seamed to really like. Yeah...another food to add to the short list of things this child will eat. Let's not talk about the potatoes we tried to make him eat...he actually gagged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment