Thursday, January 21, 2010

Which color to paint???


So I've been procrastinating in choosing a paint color for most of the rooms in our house. The kids rooms & their bathroom was easy. I love to decorate their spaces. Maybe because I know I'll change them again in few years when they outgrow them. However, as some of you who know me know that making a decision is sometimes "painful" for me! I picked a color for the family room quickly because our neighbor offered to lend us scaffolding to hang a ceiling fan. So...I figured this was my opportunity to force myself to make a decision. And we are very happy with the color of the family room (my favorite color is green)! However, our house has a semi open floor plan so now I have to be sure the colors coordinate well. I went to Lowe's today & bought 3 samples. I've decided to go with the darker green in the kitchen. But the tan color for the hallways & foyer isn't right yet. I'll go get some more samples soon. I have to be sure about this color because it's a lot of area & we probably won't paint again for years!! Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment